HI YA’LL. K.
So I finally took a video of my Fantage account. As you all know, I’m selling it for Amazon Gift Cards (USA) AND EBAY CARDS!
I don’t go on Fantage anymore so I don’t really need my account.
So I’m selling it, bidding style.
How to Buy
1.Email me the amount you’re willing to pay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.I will make a page [HERE] that keeps you guys updated on the current bids. Of course I will except the highest offer. So keep checking it.
I’ve emailed you, now what?
If you’re a serious buyer and you’ve emailed me, I will add you to the list of bidders and the amount you’ve bid. Keep checking.
I don’t have Amazon Gift Cards (USA) , but I want to buy..
Sorry, I only accept Amazon (USA) and Ebay Giftcards.
If you buy there is no returns. This sale is final.
Hello! Im glad to be back!
I’ve mostly been active on my youtube channel and here’s my video~
THIS shows that I do CUSTOM EDITING and do not just TAKE people’s custom clothes I make my OWN CLOTHES, HAIR, ECT. Well I don’t make them, but I edit them, Fantage Made then xD
^Got new sign btw
- Prep Time45 MIN
- Total Time45 MIN
Just like the name says, this is the chocolate chip cookie extraordinaire! Definitely one of my favorites!
- cup granulated sugar
- cup packed brown sugar
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4
- cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon salt
- cup coarsely chopped nuts
- package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 Heat oven to 375ºF.
- 2 Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff). Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- 3 Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.
Ending this week :)
I’m going to go camping with my family and friends on Sunday, and since there is going to be no internet there I can’t post anything for you guys until I come back (on Sunday). This is going to be my first time going camping, so I have no clue what it’s going to be like there, we might even come back late so don’t blame me if I don’t post anything till Monday. I promise to tell you what it was like when I get back! So until then, bye folks of Fantage007, I’m going to miss you (a lot).<Lol33333